April 12, 2009

Special made-for-me Cheesecake

I was saying yesterday night in my blog that my sis and her housemate Nat was baking me a Cheesecake in the middle of the night. I later then found out it was their first attempt to bake a cake. I was curious how it'll turn out, don't know if I'll eat until kena food poisoning anot.. wtf!~
-.-
Here are some pictures of before and after the baking process:


The chef and co-chef preparing the ingredients for the cheesecake


After done baking and everything, the cake is put in the fridge to chill


TADAA!!!~ Home-made cheesecake!! Outer appearance looks OK... wonder how does it taste like...

Add a glass of chilled own-made lemon lime bitter to the taste..

The co-chef... the chef is not available to attend our photography session..


Hmm.. let me try first... *scared scared*


Hmm...


HHOOUU... HHHOOOUUU... HHHOOOUUU.... SSSEEKKKK... ar....!! hahahaha... ok lar... not that exaggerating... but it's ok for first attempt, so I give them a thumb up!! Ganbatei!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment