April 20, 2009

I hate April

I'm finally back from Gold Coast!! WUUHHUU!!~ (am i the only person who sounds happy coming back to Malaysia or what?) I missed my dear and my babies SSOOOO much!! And I also missed my sister the minute I entered the immigration. *sigh*

The minute I stepped down at the LCC terminal I was greeted by a soured face immigrant officer who doesn't even say "Good morning, how are you?" nor even a forceful smile, unlike the Australian officers, so humble and polite. Therefore, it also took FOREVER for the luggages to come out from the luggage belt. It was as if everyone's waiting for their favorite sushi to come out from the belt - all eyes looking so eagerly at the belt as each luggage was thrown out. wtf!~ Now I sound like a super biatch complaining and whining about almost everything; thank YOU AirAsia. Despite getting used to the lovely breezy weather back in Gold Coast, it felt like as if I've just landed on Sahara desert when I walked out the Arrival Hall. The heat, the dust, and the smelly Indonesia cigarette smokes filled the air. And that is so - Kuala Lumpur. But, all those unpleasant sights and smells soon vanished as I saw my dear's car parked at the driveway to picked me up. Seeing him was like given a jap of sugar rush, as if my eyes could suddenly only see nothing but him. No words could describe how happy I was the moment I saw him, but, I have to admit it wasn't a happy meeting but we managed to sought things out after that. =)

I managed to capture a few snaps of how the AirAsia X looks like. Let you guys feel the sempit-ness and the torture I've been through during the journey back home. Seriously, without my NDS I wouldn't know what would have become of me. Maybe I'd be dead, maybe I'd be left in the plane because nobody could see me behind that massive spider web, or maybe I'd turn into a hideous monster gobbling up every crying babies and kids and the air stewardess who kept on coming to me and asked if I want to buy some movies to watch. Excuse me, other airlines are F.O.C FREE OF CHARGE!! And now you put a small screen in front of me, that I couldn't watch nor hear some music, not because it's not working, it's perfectly functional - unless you pay RM30 for it. Well, thanks but NO thanks. I rather stick to my own MP3 and my NDS, and maybe try to get some sleep when the babies and kids stop wailing and crying. Thus, I was gladful that I'm seated at the X class because I wouldn't even want to think about it if I'm actually seated at the normal seats. Thank God! Oh yea, they also gave me a little souvenir - a sore bum and shoulder

If that doesn't make my story bad enough, I think this will complete the list: I was told by my dad when I got home that when I was in Australia, an idiotic psycho jabroni maniac freak climbed into my house and stole ALL my clothes, undies, and bras that was hung out to dry. Why did I said he's a maniac? Because he stole ONLY MY CLOTHES and not my dad's!! What made me even more outraged was all the shorts and skirts he stole were MY FAVORITE!! Now how the heck am I gonna buy those back??!! I doesn't need this to be a reason to renew my wardrobe.. I WANT BACK MY SKIRTS AND SHORTS!! I CURSE YOU SEI BIN TAI LOU!! To add to his bin tai-ness, he also stole Benji's toy!! Humping doll to be exact. What kind of crazy people they have out there nowadays..! This is definately not a good month for me, neither it is for my dear. April sucks!
Let's just see some pictures to soothe the mood shall we?:

The last glimpse of Gold Coast's clear beautiful sky - Bye bye sis... dear I'm coming back!!~


Air Asia X

The free to touch but please pay to watch screen
So during the whole journey, I...

Eat..

and sleep...

with my NDS. MY SAVIOUR!!~
Sunglasses, shades, sunnies, or whatever you call it, can do wonder to girls like me.


Besides being fashionable..


It can also hide your I-look-ugly-without-makeup face. Do you want to see what's behind this shaggyicious shades?
1.........
2.......................
3......................................
BOO!! did i scare you?
Oh... oh... check out my oh-so-oyishii mini sweet tooth craving nails


No comments:

Post a Comment