May 13, 2009

I had a dream

The story begins like this,


One fine day, me and dear was paktor-ing at this particular shopping mall, holding hands, walking side by side, doing some window shopping and other stuff that couples do. SUDDENLY, he fell down (forgotten if it was on purposely or he really did fell) flat on the floor. It was hilarious actually - can you imagine if you're walking with your partner and he suddenly just fall flat like a pancake kissing the shiny cold tiles? My first reaction would be to point at him and laugh like shit. But I did not do that lar of course, have to jaga his image mar.

Anyway, here's the climax of the story. Passersby apparently stopped, gathered, and stare at your i-think-he-is-dead boyfriend and he's still lying flat on the floor. So, when i was about to bend down and check if he's really dead, he SPRUNG up! and shouted "WILL YOU MARRY ME??" wtf?! In which movie did he learn of this new proposing tactic??!! I froze, shocked, speechless, as my mind went blank and my soul had left my body. "John loi lor.." (means come back in Hakka)

He then held out two rings and shove it right into my face. (He wasn't lying on the floor anymore). To my surprise, one of the ring were the Gucci ring i posted earlier in my blog and another one was a simple sophisticated beautiful diamond ring. So ssswwweeettt!! I never see or heard anyone propose with two rings before and I don't know why he bought two instead of one but who cares?? He's proposing!! And of course, I said "YES". I took the ringS, he stood up, we hugged and kissed, the kaypohs were clapping hands, and..

RRIIINNGG!!!~~ ring? What? One of the shop's security alarm went off? Where is it coming from? My face feels wet too. What the heck is going on? The romantica image begins to change into........

BABY??!!! What?! It's a dream??!! It's not real! WTF!!?? Urgh!! Stupid alarm clock, ruined my beautiful dream. Dismayed that it wasn't real i let it go on Baby, because it's his fault too for licking my face and waking me up! No worries, i didn't kill him. I just hugged him tight and do the popiah roll exercise with him. *Sigh* I just wrote a post about my besties getting marry and now i'm dreaming of being proposed myself? This could be a sign... hmm...

I'M NOT DESPERATE TO GET MARRIED OK!! Every girl will get to experience this one day, it's just the matter of time. It's the experience that I'm eager about, thus it doesn't make me a lunatic desperado. Dear, if you're reading this, please don't copy the version of my dream. I doesn't want to see you lying flat on a shopping mall's floor. I love you. =)



There's no actual picture of the other ring he "gave" me because it's NOT REAL. So i googled up a diamond ring that looked 80% like the one in my dream. Nice huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment